Applications for Suncorp 2021 Graduate Programme open August 2020
Ready to launch your career in financial services?
Suncorp’s Graduate Program is a two-year accelerated development programme that offers on-the-job training, guide learning plans and the opportunity to develop professional skills and networks.
We’re ranked in the Top 100 New Zealand Graduate Employers, and we are looking for people who are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and creating great outcomes for customers.
Applications for Suncorp New Zealand’s 2021 Graduate Programme open August 2020.
As a Suncorp Graduate, you will experience four six-month rotations in some of our core business areas like finance, technology and insurance in our Auckland office, and we’ll work with you to identify the area most suited to your career aspirations.
What else does Suncorp New Zealand offer?
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance
- A range of great employee benefits
- A smart casual ‘dress for your day’ work environment
- The opportunity to take part in our Brighter Futures community giving programme
We are looking for Graduates who
- Are seeking to kick start their career in financial services
- Are eager to proactively participate in their own career journey
- Possess high level communication skills, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a variety of backgrounds and academic disciplines
- Are Australian or New Zealand Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents at time of application.
For more information or to apply, visit the Suncorp Group website.
Media enquiries: Kimberley Cameron +64 27 208 1268
News & Media
Recognising experience in all forms is the next challenge for diversity
Tenure in a role or time at an organisation are a great way to develop valuable knowledge and experience. But I think what we need to start doing in the corporate world – and what we are moving towards as a society – is recognising experience in all its forms.
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Suncorp New Zealand and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.