Suncorp New Zealand Graduate Programme
Find out more about Suncorp New Zealand’s Graduate Programme
Become a Suncorp New Zealand grad
Suncorp’s Graduate Programme is a structured two-year accelerated development programme that offers on-the-job training, guided learning plans and the opportunity to develop your professional skills and expand your network within a corporate culture that genuinely puts people first.
We’re ranked in the Top 100 New Zealand Graduate Employers, and we are looking for people who are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and creating great outcomes for customers.
Why Suncorp New Zealand?
- Four six-month rotations in some of our core business areas like finance, technology and insurance.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance
- A range of great employee benefits
- A smart casual ‘dress for your day’ work environment
- The opportunity to take part in our Brighter Futures community giving programme
We are looking for Graduates who:
- Are seeking to kick start their career in financial services
- Are eager to proactively participate in their own career journey
- Possess high level communication skills, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a variety of backgrounds and academic disciplines
- Are Australian or New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents..
At Suncorp we are given the opportunity to take part in anything that interests us. Whether this is helping to plan graduate events, contributing to a variety of projects or meeting people across the entire organisation. All I had to do was show an interest in an area of the business or an employee resource group that I wanted to support, and the opportunities followed. For example, I expressed interest in helping with charity work. I am now proudly working with a small team at Suncorp New Zealand to plan events and help fundraise for one of our charity partners.
- Yuvika Kumar, 2021 Technology and Transformation graduate