Find out more about working at Suncorp New Zealand
A better, brighter career
Our people are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders, and committed to creating great outcomes for our customers.
In return, we want to inspire our people.
We offer the freedom to work in a flexible environment, we respect and encourage diversity, and as an international company we offer opportunities for training and career advancement.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career at a great place to work, Suncorp New Zealand could be the place for you.
Work, your way
- Flexible work options including work from home, part-time or job-share opportunities
- Flexible leave of up to four days per year for eligible employees
- Modern, activity-based workspaces
Suncorp offers a range of benefits including:
- An annual health & wellbeing benefit
- Discounts on insurance products
- Corporate discounts at a variety of retailers
- The opportunity to share in the future of Suncorp, with share offers to eligible employees
- An ongoing learning & development programme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Access to our Brighter Futures community giving programme
- One paid volunteer day a year
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of thousands of people through the work you do every day, at an organisation that is Here for Good.
News & Media
Farewelling our three TupuToa interns
TupuToa is an NGO that partners with New Zealand corporates to find internship opportunities for Maori and Pasifika students. At the end of 2018, Suncorp New Zealand was proud to welcome three tertiary students into our organisation through TupuToa's internship programme.